• I am finishing up the restoration of my 65 K and ready to install the engine. I have been looking for NOS exhaust parts and found a A-C6ZA-5246-G H-pipe which I believe is a Ford Service part. I know I can buy a repop for around $65.00 but would like the NOS part. I was able to check this part and found it has the part number stamped at the very end of the right pipe. Does anyone have any idea what would be a reasonable price (fair to both parties) to pay for this part? Any input would be appreciated.

• Thanks for the input....This part is almost like new... no rust the metal still has a shine to it....Don't know where it was stored but it must have been very dry... the seller is asking $350 which is in the range you suggested.

• Robert, You are making a good move by using an NOS one as the repros do not fit well.

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

• Thanks Fred.... I took your advise and bought the part. I did a trial fit today with the engine still on the stand and it bolts up just like Ford intended.... Thanks again to everyone for their input.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!