Engine pictures

• Does anyone out their have good pictures of a restored 67 k code engine and under carriage? If so I would appreciate seeing those pictures. I've looked on the shelby web site, but didn't find what I was looking for. Thanks

• Qman are you looking for a San Jose undercarriage or one from another plant? There are differences. Email me directly and I'll try and help. Have about 18,000 pictures currently. Will help to know your VIN or about when the car was assemblied to show you what was taking place around the same time

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

Qman, are you looking for a San Jose undercarriage, or one from another plant? There are differences... Have about 18,000 pictures currently. Will help to know your VIN, or about when the car was assemblied to show you what was taking place around the same time

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

Now that's impressive. Kudos to you, Jeff, for all of your efforts researching the cars.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!