Fuel Pump Rebuild

• I know that Fred is collecting pumps for another run.. (I just missed his last run which was several weeks ago. After I spoke with him I sent him one mine as seed to begin the process again. I"m not sure how many pumps he needs to make it worth while for him (he has a lot of work to do to get them right)as a result you may have to wait awhile. I have seen some of his work and it looks to be outstanding so it would be worth the wait... just my opinion. Also Fred monitors this forum and I wouldn't be suprised if you got a PM from him to discuss this..

Edited by - sixfiveGT on 10/27/2010 21:26:13

• +1 on Fred!! He is a GREAT, stand up, honest guy who genuinly cares about our hobby and our fuel pumps!! (he did mine on the first run, and its the talk of my car!!)

• If you tried Emailing Fred through the site here it might not be working right now......sometimes it does sometimes it does not....may be Fred will stop by & see your posting and try to contact you......

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!