STARTER MOTOR PAINT DETAILING

• Have looked through all Past Forums looking for paint Detailing pics of 65 Starter motors , could not find what i was looking , can anyone provide pics of a Concourse detailed unit , Is the Nose Cone suppose too Painted Black with Starter , or left natural Alli .

Also Should the Starter housing also have a Stamp upon it.

San jose car August 65

Thanks , Shane

Edited by - k code 65 on 03/07/2010 03:10:41

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

Thanks Jeff , that will do me , i take it Starter never had a Stamp Upon its housing.

Thanks , Shane

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

I believe many were stamped with an ink stamp during the 64-67 period. Can't promise everyone was

• Thanks Ralph , now i know about the Search box will use it instead of searching pages and Pages.

Can anyone Provide Stamping Details for the Housing.

Thanks , Shane

• Shane - glad to help.

Most people never see or try the search box.

The great thing about this site is all of the informaiton that gets shared and the ability to go back and search through it.

Best of luck on your quest for info - if the guys here can't help you can try the Vintage Mustang Forum - VMF - they have a lot of information too.

• the entire starter was on the engine during paint with a cap over the threaded male stud for the cable. find another belhousing and bolt it in and paint it

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!