Autolifter M80 lift

• We have recently moved.

I would like to take my M80 Autolifter lift w/ me. I was not involved in the installation process.

Has anyone installed their own lift?

How many guys are required to safely disassemlbe the lift and load it on to a truck? I don't have access to a bobcat or similar equipment.

Also Autolifters went BK. I assume they are still out of business?

Thanks, Steve

• There was a discussion some time back that autolifters has gone out of business but that a group of the company employees were going to buy out everything and keep it going. Anything ever come of this to anyone's knowledge? My autolifter is about 8 years old and I'm wondering about replacement parts should things start to wear out (hoses, guides, etc.)

SteveP

• How do you like your Autolifter m80 . Any pros and cons on it.

If you need hoses use Bristiol hose they are not far from you they are on lake st east of elmhurst. Just bring them the old hose and they will make you a new hose while you wait. They also rebuild hyd cylinders to.

Mike

• I have had an Autolifter for about ten years and just recently moved it. It takes a couple of guys to lift the posts, but the rest is easy (just heavy). I backed a flat bed trailer into my shop and lowered the two posts on to it. The arms can be removed and moved separately. It probably took about two hours to reinstall including drilling the concrete slab. Electrical is another matter. Mine is a 220V motor and of course I had to have that installed.

Good luck on your move.

• Thanks for the helpful responses.

I think will get a couple of helpers and disassemble the lift.

I know an electrician who can wire it at my new home.

Take Care, Steve

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!