Wanted: Water Pump, Master Cyl. and Starter

• Looking for some not-so-rare parts:

Aluminum Water Pumps (orig./rebuildable) with date around/before 8/64 and one with date around/before 7/65. Also could use a good front timing chain cover.

289 starters (just case is fine) with date before/around 8/64 and one with date around/before 7/65.

Drum Brake Master Cyl. (rebuildable) with date before/around 8/64

Thanks,

Brant

• Brant, I have an 8/64 rebuilt Hipo water pump. The closest that I have to a 7/65 is a 3/65.

What casting number and date code are you looking for on the timing cover?

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

Brant, I have an 8/64 rebuilt Hipo water pump. The closest that I have to a 7/65 is a 3/65.

What casting number and date code are you looking for on the timing cover?

-Fred-

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

Fred,

I would be interested in both water pumps. The timing covers are for the same car/dates. They are both HiPo Mustangs.

Thanks,

Brant

I also just sent you a "direct" email through the forum.

Edited by - club 33 on 12/18/2008 08:59:56

• Brant, Thank you for your response however the email server in this forum is down so none get through. I just sent you a PM with my contact information.

-Fred-

65 Ranchero 289 4 speed

• hi fred, i am also interested in the 3/65 hipo water pump if the other guy does not want it. Can you please email me and let me know...thanx...alan

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

Brant, Thank you for your response however the email server in this forum is down so none get through. I just sent you a PM with my contact information.

-Fred-

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

Got it, Fred. I'll give you a call.

Thanks,

Brant

• Walter, The 8/64 pump has been spoken for by Brant. I do have a 9/64 pump. I just sent you a PM on this as the email system on this forum is not functional at this time. That is why your email did not get through to me.

-Fred-

65 Ranchero 289 4 speed

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!