• I'm hunitng for an original '66 K engine tag from the Cleavelend plant. Does anyone have one to spare? I'd be willing to buy a manifold to get the tag, if you can't part with the two.

Matt

• Our Hipo engines were produced at the Cleveland plant.

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

Whoops....I just re-read the original post...."Cleveland"?? I thought that in 1965-66 the Mustangs were only produced at Dearborn, San Jose, and Metcheun..........??

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

+1 Engine Plant Number 2 that is. Just next to Hopkins Airport

• Couldn't tell you that I haven't been to the hopkins airport in over 30 years.

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

Boy, You learn something new everyday!! so I guess then that we all have 289 Clevelands-(LOL)

Now I am wondering what color the floor tile is in the Hopkins airport?

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

Edited by - bigal on 09/28/2009 18:23:11

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!