65 K Fuel pump

• Me Too Still , this part seems too be one of the Toughest Items too find , If you find Two , keep me in Mind , i will take it , this is the last item i need too Complete my 65K Engine.

Shane

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

What is it worth to you for nice used pump?

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

can we just see a price, as per the forum rules ?

Z.

• Again: I wonder if the incredible machine that Jay leno is repping could be used to make new K correct fuel pumps-got to be a way around having to spend over $1500. for an original!

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Again: I wonder if the incredible machine that Jay leno is repping could be used to make new K correct fuel pumps-got to be a way around having to spend over $1,500 for an original!<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

Leno didn't invent cold fusion or perpetual motion; it's a cool machine, but it only makes patterns in plastic, not the actual parts. Someone still has to reproduce the part in the appropriate material. I doubt we'll ever see K code fuel pumps faithfully reproduced by anyone with Leno's technology for less than $1,500.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!