Hipo moter mounts For Sale!

• For the folks who just have to have the real thing!

Complete set of Hipo moter mounts,all factory original parts including 6 long frame bolts and nuts.Exellent condition

Have no car to use on! $1500.00 OBO. Next stop Ebay!

sportzcardzonli@yahoo.com

They been saying there going to repop them for some time now!

Havent seen it happen yet!

So how much longer will you have to wait?

Will they really save you any money?

Will they increase or decrease the value of your car?

• The bottom portion is all that is needed and they have NO part numbers on them and were assembled from two pieces to start with.For the guys who need only these parts it will be nice to see these sell for alittle nothing and a set like yours will be worth $300-$400

• Keep in mind that the cast iron frame brackets are also unique to the early style Hipo Mustang mounts. It is not just the stamped steel pieces that are welded together that are hard to find. None of these forementioned pieces are shared with any other Ford car line and are all needed to make the setup complete.

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

• I am in need of the HIPO frame brackets. And I am presently making me a set of these bottom frame brackets. I have one done. The only difference from the original is the stud. They are a lot of work and I don't know if it's worth it. I have drawings I've made of these mounts if any one wants them. contact my at scottjansen@earthling.net and I will E-mail you a copy.

• Well folks I have just reproduced a set mid pieces off my original set,After all the work etc.they look right but cant reproduce the welds to look proper as the originals do.Put them in a car and had some fun driving like a mad man and the plates started buckling up on torque side and buckled down on other side. Well so much for the good so called steel they produce today.

So oviousely the pieces are made out of a harder steel or hardend so they wont bend or buckle. So add the hardening in,or more expensive steel.

My opinion its not worth the time and effort and dont see where it would save any time or money than the proper originals would.

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

I am in need of the HIPO frame brackets. And I am presently making me a set of these bottom frame brackets. I have one done. The only difference from the original is the stud. They are a lot of work and I don't know if it's worth it. I have drawings I've made of these mounts if any one wants them. contact my at scottjansen@earthling.net and I will E-mail you a copy.

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>Found the frame brackets on E-bay. Thinking about having the bottom brackets milled out of solid steel and the holes for the intermediate bolt and the bottom stud threaded into the block. it won't look concorse but it will be 10 times stronger than the original. they will match the outside shape but be solid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!