PCV valves on eby

• zul25 contacted me after a sent an email advising him of my displeasure. He ofered a refund if I sent it back. I told him I would not waste my time and money. Frankly, I don't trust that the guy is going to refund anything after in my opinion he was deceitful in the first place. I did see a nuetral feedback where the guy refunded a purchase. I wonder if I have any recourse with PayPal since I feel I was defrauded($25).

• I would take it up with Pay-Pal but I bet you as soon as he offers you a refund they will tell you to send it to him for a refund. There is not much you can really do about it other then eat it,take a chance on your $ back or trade negitave feedback.

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

Charles, Did ZUL25 try to make it right for you?

-Fred-

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

He sent a refund, but would not acknowledge his gross over-charge in shipping.

• I am happy that ZUL25 made it right for you Charles.

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!