4201S fuel pump needed....

• I have a need for a 4201S fuel pump to complete my 66 K Code. I am at a dead end. Spring car show time is coming! Please help! I have cash in hand and will pay a fair price for the right pump. Please respond to my work email as well as here since I spend most of my time at work. jsantowski@zimbrick.com. Thanks! Joe

Edited by - Guacamole Joe on 02/22/2008 16:01:20

• The correct NOS one with CARbureTER on the side just sold for $925.00 on Feb 19. It was on Ebay auction number 370022498861.

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

• Something is very wrong with this 4201S replacement pump auction. The first time around it got bid up to over $2800.00 in the last minute of the bidding! Then it was relisted "due to fraud" and had about 4 days left and the listing disappeared. Smells fishy, very fishy. For those of you with a correct NOS 4201S that you can part with, I have up to $1000 to spend (according to my wife). Please contact me before she changes her mind!

Thanks. Joe

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

I have a NOS 4201 in the original box. E-mail me for some pics.

Sincerely Ken

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

Hi Ken,

I tried your email and have not heard from you. Please try to reach me at jsantowski@zimbrick.com. Thanks!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!