• Tony,

Wow - good for you!!! I don't think you had to wait long at all for that specific of a car you were looking for. Consider yourself lucky! Congratulations. No way to verify 1:1 status, though - not that it matters.

Troy

• Tony

Go to http://www.tinypic.com

Have your pics ready in your computor.

On the tinypic page is a resize box with a drop down - click message board (640x480).

Click the browse button above and locate your pic.

Left click on the image you want then click open in the box that appears.

This should put the image code in the tinypic browse box.

Click upload.

When the pic has uploaded nearby will a heading that says grab your code.

Under this will be some boxes with text in.

Left click and highlight the box that says IMG code for forums and message boards.

Then right click the highlighted line and click copy in the box that appears.

On another page have already open the HPM with your posting started, underneath your intro right click then click paste in the box that appears and the IMG code you copied from tiny pic should appear.

Dont worry you wont see your pic but it will appear when you add your post to the HPM.

These instuctions apply to Windows.

Edited by - cobraboy on 01/02/2010 04:52:17

• Thanks Cobraboy for the instructons!!!

A question for the forum

Should my Kar have a Black or White Raly Pac with F5 interior?

Its Pony Interior White with Red Appts?

• Hey Tony

Car looks beautiful.If that's the car you told me about I think you did very well. Good luck with it

As far as the rally pac I believe you could get in either color but I am no expert and would wait for someone else to chime in.

Mike

• Wow! The kar looks fantastic. What a great order sheet this guy filled out. I think with pony interior, I'd go with a white rally pack...

• It was my impression that if a Mustang with the later style rally-pac was ordered from the factory with the car that it was color coded to the painted dash and column. I woild go with white myself...I think it would look better.

Joe

• Thanks for the nice comments about the car

I was in 2 minds about the white/red interior

I'm actually in Hawaii at the moment en route to la

I've got limited time in la bit wanted to check out some mustang dealers etc (not to

buy of course !!! I'm offically broke after the white one)

could anyone guide me to some nice mustang dealers in la?

Thanks again

Tony

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!