Wanted: GT K-code Manual hardtop

• I am wanting to buy a matching numbers GT K-code manual hardtop (either coupe or fastback). My aim is to own an original restored Hi-Po. As suck I don't mind if it has already been restored or is in need of restoration. Any help/advice will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

P.S. I am aware of the rarity of the car

• If the Ivy Green's build sheet confirms it as a GT and is a matching numbers car (doesnt mention), its not too bad. The high US dollar at the moment makes the US asking price reasonable. At 38k usd it would owe close to 50k aud landed - and I assume the price would be neg.

• The price is somewhat high for a coupe however it does appear to be fairly original. A closer look would be advised before making any commitments.

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

• Thanks for the help guys. I have been looking into it over the past couple of days. Will keep you posted.

For those of you that are interested, its looking it will cost AU$53,000 for me to drive it in Australia

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

Thanks for the help guys. I have been looking into it over the past couple of days. Will keep you posted.

For those of you that are interested, its looking it will cost AU$53,000 for me to drive it in Australia

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

Hi Andrew.

That sounds about right including GST, shipping, reg etc. If you reg the car as historic you don't have to pay stamp duty. That saved me nearly $2500 AUD on my car. To classify, the car has to have nothing on it that wasn't available at the time of the build and has to be part of a car club with a log book.

I'll keep an ear out for any other cars.

Regards,

René

• I have a factory 1965 K coupe race car that I'm going thru now that is original 12,000 quarter mile at a time car for sale if you want to buy.Not cheap but be happy to give you specifics if you e-mail me.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!