• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

Is the Super Snake still around?

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

Alive and doing well

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

Great video link...

Speaking of Time Machines, how about this video?

CLICK HERE

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

Is the Super Snake still around?

Alive and doing well

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Great video link...

Speaking of Time Machines, how about this video?

CLICK HERE

Another Cool video! Thanks.

One more car I would like to drive is my OWN kar lol Maybe this spring:)

• The Good Year Thunderbolt tire name in the last video is a new one on me. I do not recall ever hearing about them back in the day. I somehow missed this tire name. I am surprised that they did not become a standard tire on some high performance car.

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

• Not to "hijack" the thread, but I never heard of the Goodyear Thunderbolt tires either. I think the video is from 1967, and around that time the Goodyear Blue Streak and Blue Dot Power Cushion tires were often used for high speed applications.

Also, around 1967, the Goodyear Polyglas tires were introduced. They were often considered the "performance tire of choice" by Detroit auto makers, and featured a wider tread width. The Polyglas GT tires with raised white letters were an original equipment tire on late 1960s muscle cars such as the Pontiac GTO, Dodge Charger R/T, Ford BOSS Mustangs and Mach I, Chevrolet Camaro Z-28 and many others, along with comparable tires from various competitors such as the Firestone Wide-Ovals.

Not to "hijack" the thread, but I never heard of the Goodyear Thunderbolt tires either. I think the video is from 1967, and around that time the Goodyear Blue Streak and Blue Dot Power Cushion tires were often used for high speed applications.

Also, around 1967, the Goodyear Polyglas tires were introduced. They were often considered the "performance tire of choice" by Detroit auto makers, and featured a wider tread width. The Polyglas GT tires with raised white letters were an original equipment tire on late 1960s muscle cars such as the Pontiac GTO, Dodge Charger R/T, Ford BOSS Mustangs and Mach I, Chevrolet Camaro Z-28 and many others, along with comparable tires from various competitors such as the Firestone Wide-Ovals.

This seller says these are Thunderbolt tires.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Fou…=item53e3a38772

How about sticking to the topic. It's about cars, not tires.

OK...too bad the tire thread can't saved and moved to a new topic, huh?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!