• I've been on this site a few times and and like it so I finally decided to join. I have a white 64.5 K coupe built June 12, 1964. I bought the car in 1980 and restored it around 1989. It still looks OK with just a few dings on it. I lost interest in the car for a few years with other projects but I always seem to come back to it. I regestered it recently. I also have a SVO, a 96 Cobra, and a 05 GT. You might say that I've been a Mustang fan for over fourty years.

• Tom, Welcome to the forum.

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

I've been on this site a few times and and like it, so I finally decided to join. I have a white 64.5 K coupe built June 12, 1964. I bought the car in 1980 and restored it around 1989. I registered it recently. I also have a SVO, a 96 Cobra, and a 05 GT. You might say that I've been a Mustang fan for over fourty years.

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

Gotta like that!

• Welcome Tom... I'm new here too, and I would have say it's great to have ANOTHER real Mustang Fan on board.

I've only onwned a few over the years, but I've loved them from the time I knew what a car was... and I'm sure I'm not the only one here...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!