The 'new' e-bay

• I notice that today, e-bay motors car parts has a 'new' format that apparently eliminates the ability to select parts by a range of years. I sent them another message about this deficency to e-bay (I pointed this out several times that I tried their new format). Until this is fixed, I will not buy or sell on e-bay. "Hello, Craig's list?"

Jim

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

Hope you have better luck boycotting ebay than I did. I tried that once and they're still in business:)

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

I am not organizing a boycott, I'm stating my own personal opinion that the 'new' e-bay is difficult to use. If I can't find what I'm looking to buy, neither can buyers find what I'm trying to sell.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Jim

• I was foced to change over but I found a button that allowed me to revert back to the old ebay.

I agree the new one is much harder to find parts.

• You won't go back to the old E-Bay as that was eliminated as of today.I agree if it's not broke don't fix it but E-Bays sucks and always has.Too many thieves on there with their 3 and 4 accounts crankin prices up and makin the waterheads think their stuff is GOLD!

• I'll bet they have some way to monitor how many people go back to the original version and may be if enough people go back that they will re-think their move.

• There was some words in the upper left hand corner of the new Ebay Motors that said something like "go back to the old Ebay Motors" or something like that. It was near the Ebay symbol. It took me back to the original style search function page. If you clicked on an auction it was in the new format however. I did not care about the auctions as I just hated the new ebay's search function and wanted back the old one.

I hope that helps.

• I just got off the e-bay Motors forum and there were over 425 entries about the 'new' format - all negative. That in itself seem to say that e-bay blew it.

Jim

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!