Fastback trunk screw covers

• I purchased screw covers for my 65 K last year and over the past weekend had several people looking for a source. I got mine from Ebay seller Shelby 7 and also had the name mmv.boss302@att.net, Neither seems to be woking , Anyone have a source as I would like to help these fellow Mustangers. Thanks to all

• Hello Herb: It was really good seeing you this weekend and I love the sound of the Arvinode exhaust system on your K fastback. I saw that you got a Gold award you car earned it. Their was a guy in Massachettus (I know that isn't the correct spelling) that was reproducing them.

• Mark Vasquez is a member of this forum and he is the fellow who has reproduced the caps. Email him via the forum (mmv.hipo)and he'll get back to you. He's been out of town on family business.

• Richard, I too was glad to see you again, and you are very kind! I do Love the sound of the Arvinode system and enjoyed talking to everyone. I will try to get the info on the screw covers to the man that asked me. Thanks everyone for your assistance.

• Remember (considering your application) you will be looking for the opaque colored ones. Believe these are the only ones being reproduced - so you should be good.

Mark in back in town (not sure why the address is not working or you can try Jim. I've seen both of theirs and either shouldbe fine for your application

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!