Opinions on Jet-Hot Coating

• Anyone use Jet-Hot Coating on their exhaust headers? Do you recommend the ceramic coating? It seems like a very durable coating that is sure to reduce the overall exhaust temperature.

Ron

• Not on the K but I have used Jet Hot ceramic coated headers on other cars. Highly recomended. Looks great, the coating does help to keep the temperatures down and had one set on a summer driver that still looked great 4 years later. much much better than any paint or other plating that I have ever used.

Jack

• I had mine Jet-Hot coated in 2004 after an unsuccessful attempt to paint them with high temp paint. I couldn't be happier. I think they look better today than when I first put them back on. The turnaround time was excellent as well. I had them back two weeks after sending them out.

• I tried painting on several occasions with no luck. I stopped in Pascagoula last week and dropped off the stock exhaust at Jet-Hot. They will media blast, coat with ceramic (inside and out) and then paint a natural gray to the finish. I checked Fed Ex ground and they should be delivered today!

• I'm a dealer for the coatings and last year one company just bought all the other coating companies.I've used the coatings on all sorts of parts like intakes,pistons and headers and swear by them.Just adding longevity to already expensive parts!

Edited by - RPM on 06/23/2008 13:39:51

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!