a little off topic

• I might have posted about this before. I have a '77 T-bird that is in pretty good shape but it does need a few things. The online T-bird sites I have visited usually stop at 1976 because there was a major chassis downsizing in 1977. The car is still huge, but it weighs a lot less than the previous year.

If anyone knows of any 1970's Ford people/sites that may be helpful, please let me know. I need some little things like a replacement steering wheel and a cold-air duct from the front of the car to the snorkel. It also has a multi-color interior combination (dove gray doors with charcoal dash and blueish carpet) and I haven't found anyone who can decipher that part of the door tag.

Thanks

Lyle

• Official Post

Lyle, If you have a Ford parts book, part numbers would make your search much easier. If you do not have a parts book, I do, and I can look up the information. Just contact me off site for help.

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

• With out lifting a finger (at my end), I'd say contact "Larry's Thunderbird and Mustang Parts" in Fullerton, CA. I've done business with these dudes since the mid 70's. I'd bet they can point you in the right direction.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!