• All HP owners

I guess I am wondering if any of the owners get together to compare the cars or are even close enough to do so? I am in Iowa! I tryed to add my car to the Registry but maybe the previous short time owner did this since it is already there? I am the original owner -- bought in '66 --sold in '77 --- boought back in '81!

I also would like to run the car at Elcart Lake sometime but maybe no one else is of likemind? My car is not prestine and I drive it to work and whenever! I have added a few of the 65 SHELBY items --Koni's-- lowered A arms -- shelby rear leafs -- stainless disc's -- Anybody run their's to 6 grand +?

Regards

Dave

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

I am the original owner -- bought in '66 --sold in '77 --- bought back in '81!

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

Hi Dave.

Cool story the original owner and the third owner as well. Welcome to the forum, there's a lot of friendly, knowledgeable, helpful people here. Nice to hear a K as a daily driver. I would do the same with mine if I wasn't so petrified something would happen to it.

Regards,

René

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

All HP owners

I guess I am wondering if any of the owners get together to compare the cars or are even close enough to do so? <hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

Sure! Many of us have been able to meet a various shows and cruises...

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

I am in Iowa! I am the original owner -- bought in '66 --sold in '77 --- bought back in '81!

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

That's remarkable!

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

Anybody run their's to 6 grand +?

I do it all the time, and never had any engine problems because of it.

• Welcome to the site.

Very cool story about getting your car back - very few individuals are that lucky. I think Beagle has a similar story about getting parts of his K back - he found his original VIN stamped block sitting in a alley after many years - it is now back with the car.

I've had my K since '79 - but parked it in '89 and began a restoration in '05. It was my daily driver for 10 years before it's age and my marriage necessitated parking it in the barn. I'm glad to finally be in a position to work on the car again!

I raced it some in high school and college - 6 grand was normal - especially with the 3.89 gears. My buddies learned quickly how fast the car was and to respect what it could do - but it was tons of fun teaching a new guy that it wasn't just another old Mustang!

I can't wait to get behind the wheel again. Great to see another owner with a driver car - I love show cars, but these cars need to be driven!

Welcome to the site.

Very cool story about getting your car back - very few individuals are that lucky. I think Beagle has a similar story about getting parts of his K back - he found his original VIN stamped block sitting in a alley after many years - it is now back with the car.

I've had my K since '79 - but parked it in '89 and began a restoration in '05. It was my daily driver for 10 years before it's age and my marriage necessitated parking it in the barn. I'm glad to finally be in a position to work on the car again!

I raced it some in high school and college - 6 grand was normal - especially with the 3.89 gears. My buddies learned quickly how fast the car was and to respect what it could do - but it was tons of fun teaching a new guy that it wasn't just another old Mustang!

I can't wait to get behind the wheel again. Great to see another owner with a driver car - I love show cars, but these cars need to be driven!

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>My Wife just said - Just like any horse they need to be exercized!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!