How many K codes at Auction

• I looked through the auction list and only found one k code Mustang going through the auction and it went for over $70,000! Any one else see any more? Looks like our cars have hit the high price side of the game.I was hoping to see a 67 k code go for sale,but not one to be found.

Greg

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

I looked through the auction list and only found one K code Mustang...Any one else see any more? Looks like our cars have hit the high price side of the game.

Greg

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

I can't say for sure if any other K Mustangs were there, but there was a '64 K Comet that was sold early on. The comentary was quick to point out correctly that it wasn't a 289 HiPo car, and that Mercury used the "K" engine code that year to designate the regular fuel 4V 289.

In general, it seems that the High Performance and classic Fords at B-J were bringing better money this year compared to previous years.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!