• Hello everyone, my name is Jon and I live in San Antonio. I recently just bought a 1965 k Code Fastback and would love to get any history on it. Also want to know how much is original. Thanks for y’all help.

• Yes it’s a 1965 mustang fastback k code

I’ve been told it’s been restored and the numbers match. Let me know what else y’all need to give me some history and facts. Thanks

• From the engine bay photo it appears that some one has added power brakes. Do you have front drum brakes , or discs ? the majority of HiPo cars had superb manual front discs, however some had manual drums all the way around

The fuel line looks non standard, so you are likely missing the valuable HiPo carburetor.

Have you had a chance to drive the car much yet ? The best way to find out what you have is take trips of ever increasing distances.

Have fun, budget for time to talk to everyone who you meet who want to tell you how they owned one “just like it”.

• Welcome to the forum!!

Your Kar was last listed in the registry in Oklahoma., although still a long ways from the original Los Angeles selling district.

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

• Z Ray is basing the fuel line as incorrect because it is on the wrong side for the correct 4100 carburetor. Based on the fuel like, you most likely have a Holley. If you decide that you need the correct original carburetor, I do have one.

-Fred-

65 Ranchero 289 4 speed

• Awesome I did find that but it’s asking me which options came on the car and I don’t know what Is original. I want the window sticker to be accurate.

There are no Ford records on any Fords prior to 1967.

-Fred-

65 Ranchero 289 4 speed

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!