Wanted - C-Servo Cover for HiPo C4 Transmission

• Thought I would throw this out there just incase, been searching for a C-Servo cover for my C4 HiPo transmission for a while. Mine cracked and I had to replace it with a California Pony Cars re-pop, which I don't like ;)

Specifically looking for a C6TP version as shown in the attached photo.

Thanks,

Jason

• Thought I would throw this out there just incase, been searching for a C-Servo cover for my C4 HiPo transmission for a while. Mine cracked and I had to replace it with a California Pony Cars re-pop, which I don't like ;)

Specifically looking for a C6TP version as shown in the attached photo.

Thanks,

Jason

Here's one...

https://www.ebay.com/itm//362593817980

Dave
    6S1757

Edited once, last by C6ZZKGT (March 23, 2019 at 10:14 PM).

• Thanks for this, this is exactly what I have on my Kar currently... still looking for a real one... I know Jim Cowles is selling a real one on eBay right now for $2500.00... Yikes :0

Jason

Jason, The link that he sent you is the one from Jim Cowles but you need to look in the right hand upper part of the screen to see the Jim Cowles one. There is a box to click for "view the original item". When you click it you will see the original auction. The reason that screen shows up the way it does is that the Jim Cowles servo assembly sold yesterday and I have posted it in the parts pricing section. This is Ebays attempt to show you another similar item to the one that has ended. Here is a link to the original auction before it sold:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1966-Shelb…&orig_cvip=true

I just spoke with Jim today about this.

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!