New member, long time HiPo fan...

• Mike, Long Island, NY checking in.

Have had a few HiPo's, 66 GT 350, Currently own 67 GT350 <concours, I will be putting it in the for sale area later>

Newest project is a early 65 GT 350 2 digit car. Please check out my wanted ad. I found this car mostly complete, just a few small items had been changed over the years, plus it sat, untouched for the last 28 +, which was a good thing. Only took me 3 years to pry it out of the guy's hands! Long time Member MCA, SAAC, and LI Shelby / Mustang club. Fan of all things Shelby, would love to hear from fellow LI HiPo fans as well.

• Mike, Glad to see you posted on this site, the last time I saw you we were at the Sayville Ford Show with Kenny Bears I think I won dealer choice award there....are you planning on going to Utah for SAAC Kenny and myself are booked Take care Brian Walshe

• Hi Mike, I think I know you. When I worked up North in the later 1980s, I briefly joined a Long Island Mustang club. The monthly meetings were held at a diner in a town I think called Farmingdale. I remember two brothers with a 1965 and 66 gt350 and Bill A. who had a pristine 1967 gt350. Do you recollect someone at Daytona International Speedway coming up to you after a drivers meeting (next to the old NASCAR garage area) at a HSR event asking if you were Mike ****** from the Long Island club? Anyway, I will say hey to you and welcome. Monty

• I believe you are thinking of Mike Cap***, I am Mike Chlu******* <Former LI club secretary>, & while I have been @ Daytona, that was not me. Back in the Day I had a 66 350H, # 1446, when we had the meetings @ the Diner. But, thanks for the welcome.

M.

• Hi Mike and welcome! Nice to hear from a fellow New Yorker. I was born and raised on LI. Moved up to Cooperstown NY in 1993. Had a 66 red 3-speed C-code fastback w/black pony interior on LI in the 70's. Had a few since then. Currently I have a 65 K code GT fastback. Ragoon red w/black pony interior. Hope to see you at some shows in our area. Ed

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!