• New E-bay ListingL 65 K Coupe

By Seller: "dadofcars6yso"

In N. Jackson, OH

Car in registry, last location: CA

Listing Info:

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Ok Mustang Fanatics pay attention !!! The Door Tag Body 65-A Standard Interior Color X Vintage Burgundy Trim 26 Black Date 21K Oct 21 DSO 72 San Jose CA. Axle 5 350 :1 9inch Trans 5 4 speed Vin # 5R07 K 150528 1965 Mustang –K-code High Performance coupe A two owner car that spent its whole life in Southern California. It has all original sheet metal with no rust anywhere. The underside of this car is unbelievably nice and clean. I don’t have pictures yet but can get some if you want to see them. This car has a numbers matching engine, 4 speed transmission, and rear end, The only things not original to the car are the valve covers, intake, carburetor, and air cleaner. I also have the original steering wheel that will go to the new buyer. The car has been updated with Power Steering, 4 wheel Baer Disc Brakes, 17’’ aluminum Intro wheels , and 235/45/ZR 17 Dunlop Radial tires. The car has 95,606 pampered original miles on it. And has been stored in a climate controlled Garage. It has had one repaint from the original color being Vintage Burgundy to the present color Inferno Blue that looks great with the white stripes. All the chrome and stainless on the car is like new. The interior is neat and clean and the trunk is finished and also has a CD player mounted in the trunk. This little pony is a looking and drives as good as it looks. If you looking for a nice rust free, dependable investment quality car that is turn key with no issues this is it. I reserve the right to end the auction at anytime as the car is for sale locally. Please call with any questions or if you would like to make an offer 330-353-0959 or 330-518-1163. I can help arrange shipping if needed but the cost will be the buyers responsibility. I may consider a trade but my first choice would be to sell the car. Please send trade pictures to dadofcars@hotmail.com 330-353-0959 <hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/For…d=p4506.c0.m245

• Does anyone know this kar? I womder why the engine is painted blue rather than black and does the distributer look correct? I know ther are many other mods but the seller says it is an original drive train. Also, what is the hookup for the heater hoses? They appear to come off the side of the radiator or somewhere in that direction.

Jack

• My guess on the heater hoses is that they are disconnected due to a heater core leak. You can see where the heater hose connections on the engine are coupled together with a piece of hose thereby bypassing the heater core. The blue engine may be just because he seems to like blue. There seems to be a lot of other blue items on the engine.

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!