• New E-Bay Listing: 65 K FB

By Seller: "lgspublicsafety"

In: Demorest, GA

Starting Bid: $23k

Listing Info:

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>1965 FORD MUSTANG FASTBACK, K CODE 289 HIPO, 4 SPEED, POPPY RED COLOR. FRESH PAINT, CAR HAS BEEN GONE THROUGH FROM THE GROUND UP. CHROME HAS BEEN REDONE, NEW BUSHINS, RED OXIDE FLOOR PANS, FRESH BUILT 289 HIPO MOTOR, SOLID LIFTERS, 9 INCH REAR. CAR IS IN EXCELLENT SHAPE, RUST FREE, AND HAS GREAT APPEAL. I'VE HAD THE CAR FOR ABOUT 6 YEARS, I BOUGHT IT OUT OF WASHINGTON STATE, IT IS A CALIFORNIA CAR. I REGISTERED IT IN THE HIPO REGISTRY AND HAVE ALOT OF PAPER WORK FROM ORIGINAL OWNERS AND A CLEAR WASHINGTON TITLE. THE CAR DOESN'T HAVE THE VIN STAMPED ON DRIVERSIDE INNER FENDER LIKE ON ALOT OF MUSTANGS HAVE. I WAS WORRIED ABOUT THIS WHEN I GOT THE CAR BUT I PULLED THE LEFT FRONT FENDER OFF AND THE VIN IS STAMPED UNDERNEATH THE FENDER (IN PICTURES) IT IS ALSO STAMPED ON PASSENGER SIDE FENDER AND MATCHES TITLE. THE CAR IS FOR SALE LOCALLY AND I CAN END AUCTION IF IT SALES. ITS LOCATED ABOUT AN HOUR NORTH OF ATLANTA IN CORNELIA, GA 30531. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ON THE CAR OR NEED BETTER PICTURES LET ME KNOW,

THANKS,

LUKE

706-968-9257

luke@lgspublicsafety.com

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/For…A1%7C240%3A1318

• Official Post

David, the most logical reason for the VIN to be missing on the left front apron is when it has been replaced due to damage of some sort. A close inspection of the front end would be in order as the core support would also most likely have been replaced if the Kar was hit hard in that corner. There are no engine compartment pictures in the auction that will help to make any determinations. It is good that the seller has included pictures of the normally hidden VINs to help verify the Kars authenticity.

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!