• 1967 Shelby GT 350. Paxton Supercharged. http://worldwidemusclecars.com/ . Go there and then click on the Shelby restoration on the right hand side. It should be the one on top. I was under the impression that none of the cars came with the paxton's on them from the factory. I thought a few of them came with paxton superchargers in a box in the trunk.

Edited by - brinks3447 on 09/08/2007 06:43:54

• Well you learn something new everyday. It is a beautiful car and now I want one. Anyone want to give me 100k? Why is it that nobody posts the auctions or the "for sales" of K-code Shelbys?

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

Hi,

If I am not mistaken, 28 GT350's from 67 were

equipped from the factory with Paxton.

This was proven by the invoices that SAAC has.

/Bo

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

That may be correct, Bo, but the World Wide Musclecar site claims: "1 of 19 factory equipped Paxton Supercharged GT 350's produced in 1967."

• Yes, I read that. 28 came from a TV show

where they featured a 67 GT350 with factory

installed Paxton. SAAC knows, of course

exactly how many as they have every invoice.

/Bo

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

Why is it that nobody posts the auctions or the "for sales" of K-code Shelbys?

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

OK, here's one for ya...

[Blocked Image: http://www.worldwidemusclecars.com/wwmc_07/autoimages/5973/2.jpg]

Edited by - SixT5HiPo on 09/09/2007 21:18:01

• Hi again,

I checked the SAAC registry and it said that

28 67 GT350's were equipped with Paxton from the factory

according to factory records.

One of these 28 were scrapped in Sweden after a fire

destroyed it completely.

/Bo

• Very very nice 65 GT350. However, there are a few

things that aren't correct. Trim ring around

the edge of the gas pedal shouldn't be there.

Also, it looks like the heater hoses are wrongly

connected. $315.00 buh, I am so glad I bought my

car when I could still afford one almost 20 years ago.

This car #199 came from the factory without Le Mans stripes.

Overall a beautiful car but $315.00?

/Bo

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!