• Reserve not met @ $14,200.00

E-Bay Listing: 65 K FB

by seller: reddogg

Sales location: San Antonio, TX

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Vehicle Description

UP for auction is this rare K code fastback. This car was started but was never finished. It was made to ressemble the infamous Shelby GT 350.The motor was rebuilt but I do not think it is the original hi po motor. From there it does go to the toploader 4 speed then transfers all the power to a 9 inch differential. It does still have the front disc brakes. The body was rough and it was not done by a profesional. The quarter panel was spliced as seen in the picture. The floor pans on the car are in pretty ugly shape but are not rusty. The frame rail on the pass side was also changed but was not done very nice. The rear quarter panels may have been changed they used some kind of insulation through the inside of the rear wells as seen in the pictures. The engine compartment aprons look original and are in rough condition. Over all the car does look good but in no means is perfect. It does need a complete restoration. It would make a great driver if finished the way it is and would get a lot of attention.

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

link

Edited by - 66tiger on 12/24/2006 23:44:56

• Man, it looks like what I started with, except with spray-in foam, way more overspray, and some other unidentified "gunk". It appears to be an early car (look at the hood bumpers, inside door handles, rear fold-down seat supports, no heater box cutout for resistors)and I think I detect an original mix of Red Oxide primer and Poppy Red paint on some inside areas, just like my car. I wonder if the carburetor was covered when they painted it...

At least the seller is providing lots of disclosure. That's refreshing.

Edited by - b9folk on 11/29/2006 13:12:07

• This car is back on Ebay again by the same seller. I guess the last buyer did not complete the sale. I do not know how to post a link so I will just give the Ebay auction number of 170061164448.

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!