Rare 66 K-Code? Need help!

• The car was restored when I purchased it. As a result, the items mentioned above aren't available to me. The prior owner purchased and traded the car at the same dealer and the dealership owner made me aware of the changes made to the top and stripes.

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

Ahhh - so there are others. That's what I wanted to hear. Have you ever researched the car or found a build sheet like everyone's talking about?

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

As far as I know, the S/J built cars did not have build sheets.

• Of the 16 1966 and 7 1965 build sheets in my collection so far, only one is a Dearborn. All the rest are Metuchen. Maybe New Jersey was just more diligent about stashing these in the car.

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

As far as I know, the S/J built cars did not have build sheets.

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

They used them - just didn't use them (attach them) to the sub-assembles like the other plants So less of them at the car to get thrown/left in the cars.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!