64.5 arm rest pad

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

My 64.5 coupe with palomino interior arm rests have wood instead of vinal pading , is the wood a home made thing by a past owner or a factory piece, they look like original ,thanks in advance , chuck

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

Chuck,

There used to be a reproduction made with a vinyl covering over a wood base.

• Brant , thank you for the input removed the wood from the plastic arm rest base , there is a ford part number C4ZB 6524144-A , the wooden part is made from oak , there is no old vinyl covering on it only a old varnish coating, the chrome on the plastic base is worn off as is the top of the wood from daily use , these are from my June 8th build 64.5 K coupe with palomino interior the oak wood tops are a perfect fit unlike a home made part, i plan to send the plastic bases out for rechroming , who would you recomend to send them to, chuck.

Edited by - chucks302 on 12/08/2010 08:44:09

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

, i plan to send the plastic bases out for rechroming , who would you recomend to send them to, chuck.

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

Sorry, Chuck. I don't have a recommendation on the plastic plating. Maybe someone else can help you.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!