Deluxe steering wheel

• next Question.Do all k-cars with Deluxe trim and k-cars with standard

trim Do they all have the Deluxe steering wheel on them.

Thanks mike.

Edited by - SixT5HiPo on 12/24/2008 22:56:31

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

The deluxe wheel was part of the interior decor group in 65-66 and also a separate stand-alone option for standard interior cars. The wheel was not part of the K code or GT options.

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

My '66 K-GT 2+2 has the std. interior and the optional Deluxe Steering Wheel. I have my original Window Sticker and both build sheets and it confirms this. It was a $31.52 option.......

Mark

• My 67K also has the standard interior with the deluxe wheel as an option; it's how the kar came 10 yrs. ago, and "Marti" says it was ordered that way...

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

Mark,

What code on the build sheet would indicate the deluxe steering wheel?

Mike

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

Mike,

It's the last box on the RH side of the center row on the build sheet. The box is labeled 'OPTION SEAT / DELUXE STG WHL'. The code is '7' in the box.

Hope this helps......

Mark

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!