Lurker just joined

• I've been lurking here for months now and read the posts from time to time. I have been building Mustangs for years now, and have a full time business do so. I mainly build Racing and Street high performance engines.

My favorite car is a 65 fastback that I just finished. It is a C code car, but has a late dated 65 shelby hipo engine in it.

I have info I could share with you guys from time to time, and hope you will do the same with me.

Thanks, Bryan Maloof

• So how do I post pics?

Thanks all for the warm welcome! I actually have 3 mustangs.....the 65 I mentioned, a 67 gta S code car, and a 68 GT500 in rotiserie stage at the moment.

Thanks again, and I will post pics as soon as I find out how.

• Sammy is my cousin (I'm pretty sure of that, we are all related in some way or another). Most of my family was from california. I have never met him, but I hear he builds a pretty fine engine.

My shop is very close to Braselton.....about 20 miles away. My shop name is Bryan Maloof Racing Inc. and also Maloof Racing engines is another name that is used frequently.

Sorry it tood so long to reply, times have been very busy lately. I am in the proccess of renovating a shop in Clarksville to relocate to.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!