• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

...Was there a Mustang taxi?

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

Probably not! Remember, the 1965 Shop Manual is for Comets, Falcons, Fairlanes, <i>and</i> Mustangs. It's quite possible that there were fleets of 6 cylinder Falcons and/or Fairlanes taxis delivered in 1965, hence the reference to a taxi carburetor application.

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

...Was there a Mustang taxi?

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

Probably not! Remember, the 1965 Shop Manual is for Comets, Falcons, Fairlanes, <i>and</i> Mustangs. It's quite possible that there were fleets of 6 cylinder Falcons and/or Fairlanes taxis delivered in 1965, hence the reference to a taxi carburetor application.

There were '64 Fairlane taxi cabs produced. When I worked at Dearborn Assembly during that production year, we had lots of fleet vehicles come down the line, including cabs. I drove them off the line - as you can imagine, they were not nearly the fun to drive off the line as the hipos were.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!