Timing Chain & Sprocket Gear

• Does anyone out there know where to get a replacement timing chain and sprocket gear that will work with the counterweight for my 67 Hi-Po? I am unsure of whether anyone sells them over the counter or if a more detailed search is necessary. Thanks in advance.

Chris

• Hello Charles, Sorry I didn't know you would have these. Chris this is a person you can count on to deliver the CORRECT part.

Thanks Chuck for the 64 HIPO Generator I picked up from you a few years ago. Had it rebuilt and applied the stamp and it looks as it did when new.

Gary

Edited by - garymcgowan on 07/06/2010 11:36:32

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

Hello Charles, Sorry I didn't know you would have these. Chris this is a person you can count on to deliver the CORRECT part.

Thanks Chuck for the 64 HIPO Generator I picked up from you a few years ago. Had it rebuilt and applied the stamp and it looks as it did when new.

Gary

Edited by - garymcgowan on 07/06/2010 11:36:32

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote> Gary good to hear from you how have you been, hey i need to have my 64 hipo generator rebuilt and restamped as you did with yours would you pass on the contact info to me if you would , take care and if your ever up this way again feel free to stop in, best regards , chuck.

• Does anyone have a picture of an original crankshaft sprocket or know if there are ford markings or numbers on the sprocket and what are they? I did an advanced search and came up with a picture of one side, but no numbers. Thanks.

• Bob,

Thanks for your reply. The seller of the one I have said it's NOS. This sprocket has S351 (M) stamped on the back side, the side that butts up to the crankshaft.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!