• You might want to try going to the website of U.S. Radiator at http://www.usradiator.com. This company supplies a full line of radiators to the street rod and restoration markets and offer a variety of styles and materials from OE, to Aluminum, to copper and brass cores in traditional designs. Their phone number is 323-826-0965. Hope this helps.

• one quick additional note. if you go to their web site click on Ford then click on show all, Their listings are a little messed up in that they list the radiator I think you may be interested in as a "Mach I" 64.5 - 66 but if you look closely at the picture you will see that it seems to have all the right flanges and cutouts. I would call to verify but this is listed as an aluminum replacement. good luck

• A couple of years ago the basic Griffin radiator (not the extra cooling version) had a formed top tank similar to an original. The one with the larger tubes does have a smooth formed top tank. I tried to determine if their basic radiator still had a stock look before posting this response, but their website is useless in this regard. I suggest you call them.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!