coolant decal

• Charles, Do you have a link to the ECS decals please?

I'm assuming these are the top quality concours correct ones....

My coolant decal on my July '65 Dearborn car was puton the top edge of the radiator support just off center of the radiator cap about 1/2" if that helps...not sure how that placement was arrived at though....

• decal I have is wider than top edge of support, realy does not fit good. thats what got me thinking. I'll leave off for now an see what happens, research more

• I'm surprised to hear that the decal is wider than the top of your radiator support-mine takes up the whole width but does not hang over-are you absolutely sure you've got the correct decal?

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

Charles, Do you have a link to the ECS decals please?

I'm assuming these are the top quality concours correct ones....

My coolant decal on my July '65 Dearborn car was puton the top edge of the radiator support just off center of the radiator cap about 1/2" if that helps...not sure how that placement was arrived at though....

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

http://www.ecsautomotive.com

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

I'm surprised to hear that the decal is wider than the top of your radiator support-mine takes up the whole width but does not hang over-are you absolutely sure you've got the correct decal?

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

Most of the repro's I have seen are a tad too big for an original rad support.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!