• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

Most folks seem to be having good luck with PS Auto Glass. Have you considered buffing your original pieces?

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote> Yes, too deep, they said it would distort the view.

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

what product do you use for glass buffing?

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

There's a local company here that does it. She has some sort of pads and compound that work on tempered glass. Otherwise, there are products available for do-it-yourselfer's, I think Eastwood has them.

what product do you use for glass buffing?

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote> from eastwood

• The guys from PS Autoglass

don´t ship to germany. I bought a

clear windshield today. How can i get

the carlite stamp on the windshield

is there something???

Thanks Jerry

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!