• I am restoring a 1967 K Code. I need help looking for a carb. I need a C6ZF-C 6CZ 4100 manual trans. Can anyone sugest where to start looking. Date Code April 18 1967

Thanks! Tom

• I can personally suggest that you contact Jon at Pony Carbs and get him to build you a nice re-creation carb, thats what I did, and I am extreemly pleased with the results on my '65 K

• He made a '66 repro for me a few years ago that turned out fine. Looked great, ran great. Others have had different results. But they have done five carbs for me over the years and I've been completely satisfied with every one.

some have complained of a gruff attitude when dealing with the owner, but I've never had a problem with him.

Z. Ray

Edited by - zrayrichter on 07/24/2009 08:56:33

Edited by - zrayrichter on 07/25/2009 00:58:05

• Jon Enyeart (sp) the owner of Pony Carbs has done 3 carbs for me in the past including a 1957 WCFB from our '57 Chevy, a standard 4100 Autolite, and most recently my Autolite 4100 Hipo re-creation, all have been great! Jon even called me personally to talk about how great he thought my WCFB for the Chevy was.

There HAS been some negitive comments over at the VMF concerning Jon's attitude and HE PERSONALLY logged on and apologised to everyone and said he'd try very hard to correct his ways-(I never had him display an attitude with me)(may be it was with folks who called and didn't even know what a carb was)In any case I think you should let Jon do a carb for you and give him a chance, I would also recommend that you have your engine ready to run when you get your carb so you can test-run it right away-all 3 of mine came out of the box adjusted perfectly!

• Anyone who has met Jon knows he is an intense person. I wish I had his energy level. He has done some amazing things, like tune up a 4100 on the spot during a Mustang National show as a seminar. I worked with him in the early days on carburetor identification for small blocks. He was very passionate about carburetors and easy to talk to. With energy can come an intensity about a subject that can frustrate a guy when dealing with differing opinions. Just comes with the territory. Jon knows his carburetors. He can be trusted to do his best, and make things right if he makes a mistake. Hard to ask for more....

• Pony Carbs Quality has gone down and their prices are way to steep since they moved to New Mexico. I just got a carb back from him and the plating was terriable

• the prices were steep in NY as well. As for quality, I would say it seems to be inconsistent. But as mentioned above, they have a good record, recently at least, of trying to make things right.

Have you called them to express your dissatisfaction?

Z. Ray

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

Pony Carbs Quality has gone down and their prices are way to steep since they moved to New Mexico. I just got a carb back from him and the plating was terriable

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

What is way to steep. Does anyone know about what one would cost.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!