Goodmark T/S hoods

• Gee, after all the discussion on the ACC / ACS carpets, I'm almost afraid to ask, but here I go:

Has anyone had any experience as to the fit/quality of the Goodmark turn-signal hoods (and valances etc.)? I've been looking for a decent T/S hood to add to my "K" off and on for several years and most of the stuff I see locally, on CL, or Ebay simply isn't worth buying/shipping, and then repainting.

I'm going to keep looking for an original, but in the event I don't find one, any thoughts?

Thanks!

• A friend went thru this about three years ago. A used 'turn-signal' type hood itself was not difficult to find but the pot metal inserts were. Most of the inserts were broken (you can't really fix them with JB weld) or there were 'dimples' left in the metal from the studs being installed too tight. A descent wiring harness and all the attaching hardware was also difficult to locate. There are a couple of loop clamps to locate still.

Jim

• Thanks for the info -- the wiring harness I have already, and I've seen a few inserts on Ebay, guess I better track their selling prices!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!