Rally-pac Needle Paint

• Have any of you guys ever painted the needles of you rally-pacs? We're having trouble getting paint that is thin enough and sometimes it will not stick to the needles and doesn't adhere evenly.

• Noel,

Krylon makes a good floresent red/orange paint. I used it to redo all my needles and they turned out great. You must paint a white base first so the red stands out. I had a test needle and the paint matched the back(unfaded)spot perfect. I will add the paint number when I can find the can.

Dave V.

• I used Krylon SCB-022 Glow Orange Brush on. It's thin and laid flat with no brush marks. Dried with just the right amount of red tint to it. Think I found it in the local Hobby Lobby.

• Is it the same as the speedo, temp, and fuel needles? A number of years ago I bought a small bottle of paint that worked well. I think it may have been from John's Mustang Parts.

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

Is it the same as the speedo, temp, and fuel needles? A number of years ago I bought a small bottle of paint that worked well. I think it may have been from John's Mustang Parts.

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

Hmmm, I don't know if they're the same. My son has the rally-pac in California and the rest of the car is here in where we volunteer.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!