• Can,adjustable front shocks (c7zf18045k1)be rebuilt? If so who? I have a pair of gabriel front shocks that need some help.

• Wow .... got a pair of original Gabriel adjustables ? FoMoCo or Autolite ones?

In any case I don't now anyone that rebuilds them other than a replacement of the upper bushing and a paint job.

Sorry

• Where did you get the part or engineering number from? haven't seen adjustables with the engineering number (from Ford) stamped on the shock it self as you listed. Normally the big styled "G" the three seatings, arrows, date and the FoMoCo or AUTOLITE is pretty much all there is on the ones I have

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

Wow .... got a pair of original Gabriel adjustables ? FoMoCo or Autolite ones?

In any case I don't now anyone that rebuilds them other than a replacement of the upper bushing and a paint job.

Sorry

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

So I quess these are hard to come buy. Where can I get new bushing. I have a set of four off my 66 Shelby.

Larry

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!