Repro engine I/D tags

• The engine ID tag listed in NPD is a sticker that goes on either your coil or your waterpump depending on production date. Marti is the place for the metal tag that mounts on the intake...

• moab302 - I shot an email off to Marti last week requesting to know what info they needed and the price. When I hear from them I will pass the information on to you.

Gary

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

I talked to Nancy at Marti Auto and she said $35.00

for the tag and $5.00 shipping.

4-6 weeks delivery.

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

Did Nancy tell you what information they need to make the tag? Also, could you give me the phone number?

Thanks.. Gary

• Gary,

Marti has an order form - I think online - where you fill out info on your car and they do the rest.

For 65-66 cars he has to "educated guess" some datecodes if your original tags are missing. Some of mine were - but other dates were available and my tags turned out AWESOME! You will need to give him the build dates or casting dates from your engine parts to get a datecode for the engine tag - look at your block drivers side front - right where the head and block meet - there is an assembly date stamped into a boss on the block for when it was machined and assembled.

I give Marti a 99.9% thumbs up for service and quality - only issue is the blank for my repo door tag is slightly different than the original - printing and font style - but so good I will use it and keep the original in the safe!

Ralph

Ralph

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!