1966 Assembly Manuals

• Can anyone help me out here, In the NPD catalogue they don't show either a weld and sealant assembly manual or a chassis assembly manual aailable available for a 1966 mustang. I went onto the osbourne reproduction website nad they don't show them available either. can anyone tell me where to purchase them or do you resort to using the 1965 manuals. thanks, Bob Moon

• Those two assembly manuals for 66 Mustangs are not available from Osborn Reproductions, however, the 64 Weld and Sealant is 95 pct accurate for 66 Mustangs, the notable exception being the hardware holding the doors to the body (66 uses 22 5/16-18X1 1/4 or 1 1/2 Sems disc washer bolts). The sheet metal used in 66 may be different in a few areas but attaches the same way. The 64 Chassis Manual is about 80 percent accurate. There are too many variances to list but I use it on my three 66 Mustangs and will use it as necessary on a couple of Shelbys. Don't get me wrong, there are differences, you got to know what they are.

Jim

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!