Christmas Eve Day Drive

• I suspect this won't mean much to you guys out West or prehaps down South, but I live in in CT. It hit 50 degrees today and since it has not snowed around here yet (unsalted roads) I was able to take my car out for a ride today. I loaded up my 5 year daugther and drove to several different parks. She got to enjoy the nice day palying in the parks and I was able to recharge my "K code" soul for the long winter months ahead.

Best wishes to everyone for a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in 2007!

Mark

• It seems the weather was nice throughout the Northeast on Christmas Eve...I decided to get up early, change the oil and filter, and take the 'Stang out for some drive time, too. It's hard to say if the favorable weather and road conditions will last much longer around here. We've had plenty of rainfall, but no snow storms yet.

A few years ago, the first substantial snow storm of the season hit on New Year's Eve. I got in my "last drive" of the season only a few hours <i>before</i> the snow started falling! It took several weeks for the snow and salt to clear off the roads after that storm.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!