Ford Original Style Tie Rods

• I have two sets of original style 65-66 manual tie rod end setups. These were taken off California cars with low mileage. The grease boots have been replaces with NOS boots, (c5zz-3332-a) the tie rods have been refurbished and assembled with all correct hardware. These are complete, ready to install. Email me if you're interested. These are for Concours type cars only. Pictures avilable by request only.

mmv.boss302@att.net

Mark Vasquez

• because so many of you have contacted me and your e-mails sent via this site are not being delivered properly, I can't respond directly to you. I only have two sets left of the tie rod ends with adjusters. The cost per set is $200.00. Use your e-mail service outside of this Hipo forum.

mmv.boss302@att.net

Mark

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

because...your e-mails sent via this site are not being delivered properly, I can't respond directly to you.

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

That's not good...I've used the site email feature many times, and it seems to work OK, at least to those members that I sent emails to.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!