Super Swapmeet, Columbus Ohio

• Does anyone plan on going to the All Ford Swapmeet in Columbus, Ohio on November 25-26. It's held at the Ohio State Fairgrounds in 4 different buildings- this is the 20th Anniversary. I plan on going and if anyone else is going maybe we can meet up at a certain time at my Vendor Space. I do not have my space assignment yet, but will post it as soon as I get it. Hope to see a lot of you there.

• Marv, I'll be there again It is a 10 hour drive but it is WELL worth it. I'll be selling in the Buckeye Building again this Fall. I will have some hipo items with me for sale. Hope to see you there. Get me your booth & building info as soon as you find out Hope we can hook up. Bob

• I'm going to try to get there again this year, Marv. Last year I drove down on day 2 and then back in the evening, but maybe I'll go early this year and stay in town. Which hotel do you use or do you stay with old friends?

• I will be down again,been going since it started,I think 20 years or so.Going on Firday and will leave Saturday afternoon.Bring lots of money!!Starting on Hipo car this winter!!!Marv,let us know where you are going to be so we can get hooked up.

Greg

Edited by - 67kcodeGT on 10/31/2006 04:56:07

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

P.S.Noel,call me and we can get hooked up.

Greg

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

Will do.

• Bob, et al, I too will be in the Buckeye Building (the building over by the Freeway) at Vendor Space F-27. I was told that is near the middle of the building toward one end?? Anyway, I should be easy to find as we will have our tent up with K-Code T-Shirts hanging up- look for the laundry. Hope to see all of you there and why don't we try to set up a time to meet and chat each day- say 4:00pm each day? Let me know what you think.

• That's fine Greg. I will be setting up and then going out shopping. My wife will be at the Vendor Spot and can give me a call. Why don't we try to meet around 5:00pm on Friday- I do want to get some shopping in. See ya then....

• Marv ,I'm in the Buckeye Bldg.In 2 of the space numbers B-15-19 Not sure which 2 yet.I'm just inside the door that the spectators come in.You are very close. See ya at 5:00 Friday or(and)Sat.Bob

Edited by - topdownK on 11/01/2006 13:39:30

• For all of you going to the Columbus Ford Superswap Meet and want to meet and chat, why don't we meet at my Vendor Space at 5:00pm on Friday, and 4:00pm on Saturday. My Vendor Space is in the Buckeye Building, Space F-27. Everyone have a happy Thanksgiving and for those traveling, have a safe trip. I look forward to seeing you there. Regards, Marv.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!