Need Autolite carb and carter fuel pump

• Need some help locating these parts car is Metuchen built 3rd December 1965 so date codes of K5 and L5 would be great but would settle for H or J as well

Thanks

Graham

Edited by - GRAM on 11/06/2010 19:41:23

• If you would be satisfied with a "clone" (and I hate that word) of the correct Autolite 4100 Hipo carb then Jon at Pony carbs can build you a darn nice one for sure!! I am very proud and satisfied with mine!

And...Fred Ballard just might have a correct appearing Carter fuel pump that will fit your needs as well....might want to check with him-may be do a search on here for "fuel pumps" FRED IS THE MASTER!!!!

• I Just got a knock off carb from pony, wasn't worth a crap, had to have local carburator guy in mount dora fix mine he had to shave the base, inside of carburator had pin holes so it leaked gas and had to be jb welded.

Big Al

Edited by - bigal on 11/07/2010 08:25:43

• I have a friend who tried Pony recently ('66 GT 350 carb) and after sending it back a couple of times, he gave up and restored it himself. He took video of all the issues from Pony, including how he fixed each one, and sent them the tape. I had Pony do all my carbs in the past and never had an issue, but that was more than 5 years ago. Rick

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!