65-66 Hipo 9 Inch housings

• I had my housings on display at the Birmingham 45th anniversary for all to see touch and feel. Several of the exchange guys stopped and checked them out and commented they were spot on. They really liked them and I was offering them at a bargain price of 1000.00 each and I had no takers. No one was buying anything up to 100.00 because of the economy. They we3re all powder coated too. They look really good for a concours restoration. They are in fact exact. Don Quillen

• I was there and met this gentleman and his very charming wife.

I will say as a long time K owner and poster here that he has a GREAT product!

His housings are as close to factory perfect as I have seen. He has taken the time to get all the details right.

If you need a housing for a '65 or '66 and don't want a rust pitted original that will take hours and hours to restore - I would strongly recommend that you look at one of his housings.

He definitely knows what he is doing and they are a high quality part - you will not be disappointed.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!