65 pinion snubber bracket and rubber bumper

• For sale correct 65 style (I think) 9" pinion snubber bracket with correct rubber bumper(C3). Double step on pass side and single straight step on the driver side (not angled like later ones) Good used condition.

$175 plus shipping

Edited by - 1175 on 01/10/2009 17:03:07<font color=red></font id=red><font color=black></font id=black><font color=red>SOLD SOLD SOLD</font id=red>

Edited by - 1175 on 01/29/2009 00:55:01

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

For sale correct 65 style (I think) 9" pinion snubber bracket with correct rubber bumper(C3). Double step on pass side and single straight step on the driver side (not angled like later ones) Good used condition.

$175 plus shipping

Edited by - 1175 on 01/10/2009 17:03:07

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

I may be very interested in this part. Please send me an email, so I can determine if this is what I need. I have a picture that I can send you of the one I need. Maybe you can send a picture also.

Thanks,

Brant

email me at vamustang at gmail dot com (replace the "at" and "dot", of course)

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

Yea, one day they work one day they don't, so how do we contact each other privatly??

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

Go over to the VMF and send a private topic to each other, or just post your email address.

Z. Ray

• The PM was working for sure as of yesterday.

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

• Well Fred if the pm system is working would you please send me one so we can figure out if you have just the correct rubber snubber itself available, and the key discs we spoke about as well. Thanks!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!