• G'day all, may have found a K engine that may belong to a kar that someone owns on the site...checked, but it wasn't in the registry.

???9K180885

Let me know if you have the body that corresponds and I will try and put you in contact with the seller for more info

Cheers,

Scott

• You may also want to check with Howard Pardee, SAAC 65-66 GT350 Registrar, to see if that number corresponds to a Shelby VIN.

Dave
    6S1757

• Scott didn't list the year or plant where the car was assembled, so how would you know it is close to your vin? The sequential number Scott lists exist in '65 and '66 and for different production plants. Maybe you are assuming the first two digits can't be read and then it wouldn't matter?

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

Know where a 5 bolt block is 5f07k1xxxxx

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote> would you know how much they want for it, and condition its in bore size ect.

• Sorry guys, wasn't my engine, was listed on ebay.com.au a while ago. I tried to verify some of the parts on the engine and the seller didn't know too much about it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!